Dianne - Business Owner and Teacher
I cannot imagine my life without music.
Music is hardwired into our existence. While everyone enjoys listening to good music, not all of us can play an instrument.
Here are a few of the reasons why I think learning an instrument is so good for us:
1. Playing an instrument relieves stress
2. Playing an instrument makes you smarter (there is a lot of research to support this)
3. Music helps you to connect with other people. Children involved in musical groups/ensembles learn life skills such as how to relate to others, how to work as a team, and how to appreciate the rewards that come from working together.
4. Playing an instrument builds confidence.
5. It teaches patience. In a world of instant gratification, learning an instrument takes time! The daily effort of practice develops patience.
6. It fosters creativity, improves memory, develops discipline, and provides a sense of achievement.
But most of all...it's fun!
It is a privilege and a pleasure to see the development of a child over the year and to see their happy faces when they have conquered a piece of music.
Dianne is supported by three other wonderful teachers across our different school locations:
JOIN THE TEAM
As a growing business, we are often looking for dedicated music teachers to join our team.
If you are interested in joining us, please get in touch using the contact form on our Contact Us page.